These Terms of Service (this “Agreement
”) constitute a legally binding contract between EdCuration Inc., a Colorado corporation (“EdCuration
”) and you with respect to your use of our websites, applications, and other products, services, and platforms, including our website accessible at edcuration.com (collectively, the “Service
”), including your submission of any User Content (as defined below) to the Service.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT, OR BY OTHERWISE INDICATING YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT,” OR ANY SIMILAR MECHANISM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, PRINCIPAL, OR OTHER ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT IT IS FULLY BINDING ON THEM. IN SUCH CASE, THE TERM “YOU,” AS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTHORITY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
BE ADVISED THAT THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY THAT MAY BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: This Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and EdCuration have against each other are resolved (see Section 10 (Limitation of Liability), Section 14 (Dispute resolution and arbitration: MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF COURT; CLASS ACTION WAIVER), and Section 15 (Choice of Law and Forum) below). It also contains an agreement to arbitrate, which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the agreement to arbitrate in accordance with Section 14(J). Unless you opt-out: (A) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against EdCuration on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding, and (B) you will be permitted only to seek relief (including without limitation monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
- Changes to this Agreement
We reserve the right to, at any time, with or without cause:
- change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- change the Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any product, service or other feature of the Service or using different URL(s) to provide the Service; and
- deny or terminate your use of and/or access to all or any portion of the Service.
We will attempt to notify you of any material changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You must accept all changes in order to continue to use and access the Service. If you do not object to these changes within 30 days or you continue to access and use the Service after the effective date of these changes, you will be deemed to have accepted these changes. If you do not accept such changes, your use and/or access to the Service will be terminated.
- Use of the Service
Before using certain portions of the Service, you may need to register with us and create an account to access such portions of the Service (an “Account
”), including if you are an educator seeking to connect with any of our vendors. We reserve the right to decline to provide the Service to any person for any or no reason. If and when you register with or provide information to EdCuration, you agree to: (A) provide accurate, current, and complete information as prompted (including without limitation your contact information), and (B) maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. By providing EdCuration with your email address or other contact information, you consent to our use of this information to send you Service-related notices and other administrative notices, including without limitation any notices required by any applicable law, statute, rule, ordinance, code, guideline, order or regulation of any government or quasi-government authority (“Applicable Law
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account. You must keep your Account credentials (including username and password) and any other access information secure at all times. You may not share your Account with any third party without EdCuration’s prior written consent. You must notify EdCuration immediately of any breach or suspected breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. EdCuration will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account.
You represent and warrant that you have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement without the consent or approval of any third party.
- Rules Governing Your Use of the Service
You may not use the Service, or assist or encourage any other party to use the Service, to engage in any activity that EdCuration deems objectionable, including any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, framing or mirroring any part of the Service;
- Accessing the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance, or functionality;
- Using, copying, modifying, creating a derivative work of, reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise attempting to extract the source code of the software underlying the Service or any part thereof, except to the extent expressly permitted or required by Applicable Law;
- Using the Service to build or benchmark a competitive product, software or services or copying any features, functions, graphic or content on the Service (including any User Content or content of any Vendor);
- Attempting to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the Service or the computers, services, accounts or networks of any other party (including “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks, etc.), including any activity that typically precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of EdCuration internet protocol space;
- Distributing or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Using any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to EdCuration than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional web browser;
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose, as we determine in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- Submitting to the Service or to EdCuration any personally identifiable information or any other information that may be protected from disclosure by Applicable Law, except as necessary for the establishment and operation of your Account;
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein;
- Violating any Applicable Law or encouraging any conduct that could lead to such a violation, constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Service, or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Service available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary or intellectual property right notices contained in or on the Service; and/or
- Executing any form of network monitoring or running a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Service’s servers or any data not intended for you.
Improper use of the Services may result in civil or criminal liabilities to you or the termination of access by us to the Services.
- Intellectual Property
- Your Rights. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use the Service solely for your own internal use. EdCuration reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service. Except as expressly set forth herein, no rights or licenses are granted to you under this Agreement, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
- EdCuration Rights.
- Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by EdCuration, and the Service (and all intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) is and will remain the property of EdCuration. The Service is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other Applicable Laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. The Service may be used by you solely to the extent expressly permitted in this Agreement. Use of the Service by you for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service. The trademarks, trade names, service marks, brands, logos, and trade dress displayed on the Service (collectively, the “EdCuration Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered intellectual and proprietary property of EdCuration and/or others. Nothing contained in this Agreement or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any EdCuration Trademark(s) without the express written permission of EdCuration or the third-party owner of any such EdCuration Trademark.
- User Content.
- User Content is Your Responsibility. You are solely responsible for any User Content that you submit, post, or display on or via the Service. Without limitation to the restrictions set forth in Section 3, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in this Agreement; (ii) the use of your User Content does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) the User Content does and will comply with Applicable Law. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with EdCuration is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any User Content does not place EdCuration in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your User Content.
- Ratings. Portions of the Service may permit you to provide comments or reviews of products or services that are listed on the Service. You may only provide such comments or reviews if you have actually, and in good faith, used the applicable products or services in the 24-month period prior to your comment or review. When you leave comments or provide a review, you agree to be truthful and accurate. We reserve the right to verify any such information and You agree to provide all information and cooperation requested by us to facilitate our verification processes. All such comments and reviews are User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by EdCuration) and do not reflect the opinions of EdCuration. When you use or provide User Content, such use or provision will be subject to, and you agree to comply with, the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy [LINK]. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you, including for violations of our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Third-Party Links
You hereby affirm that you are at least 18 years old and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
- Term & Termination
This Agreement is effective from the date on which you first access the Service or submit any User Content to EdCuration, whichever is earlier, and shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. EdCuration may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and/or use of the Service, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice. EdCuration may also terminate this Agreement immediately if you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your right to access and use the Service shall immediately cease and you shall cease all access to and use of the Service. In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, Sections 1, 3, 4(B)-(E), and 5–16 of this Agreement shall survive, except that you shall no longer have any right to access or use the Service.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any part or portion thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, or any part or portion thereof. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to obligate EdCuration to maintain and support the Service, or any part or portion thereof, during the term of this Agreement.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE IS CURRENT AND/OR UP-TO-DATE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE, OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIAL, OR CONTENT ACCESSIBLE USING THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR THAT ANY PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, THE SERVICE AND YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON.
- Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OF ANY KIND, NEITHER EDCURATION NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF DATA) UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY MANNER TO THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES. EDCURATION’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE OTHER USERS OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS REGARDING ANY TRANSACTION OR USER CONTENT) OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EDCURATION, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND/OR LIABILITIES, SO CERTAIN OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend (at EdCuration’s request), and hold harmless EdCuration, our agents, successors, and assigns, and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants and other representatives (collectively, the “EdCuration Parties
”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (A) your actual or alleged breach of this Agreement; (B) any allegation that any User Content or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Service infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other right of any third party; (C) your activities in connection with the Service or any other website to which the Service is linked; (D) your negligence or willful misconduct; (E) your use of the results, content, products, services, software, data, or information provided via the Service; (F) any service or product offered by you in connection with or related to your use of the Service; and/or (G) your violation of any Applicable Law.
- Jurisdictional Issues
EdCuration makes no representation that the Service operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas or that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Service from territories where the Service or any content or functionality of the Service or portion thereof is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Service, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all Applicable Laws. The Service is operated from the United States and is intended to be utilized by persons in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Service or provide your User Content to us, your User Content will be transferred, processed, and stored in the United States. U.S. privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. Your agreement to the terms of this Agreement or your submission of your User Content in connection with the Service represents your agreement to this practice. If you do not want your User Content transferred to or processed or stored in the United States, you should not use the Service.
- Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Service users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- Dispute resolution and arbitration: MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF COURT; CLASS ACTION WAIVER
. You and EdCuration both agree that any and all disputes or claims arising out of or relating in any way to EdCuration products or services or from any advertising for any such products or services, including any question regarding the existence, validity, or termination of the Agreement as well as any issue regarding the interpretation of this Section 14, will be resolved by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator (rather than in court), except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify and EdCuration may pursue a collection action against you in court. This also includes any claims that arose before you accepted the Agreement, regardless of whether prior versions of the Agreement required arbitration. The Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.) and federal arbitration law apply to this arbitration agreement.
. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge and jury. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages) and must follow the terms of the Agreement as a court would. Arbitration procedures allow for more limited discovery, and court review of an arbitration award is limited.
. If you have a dispute and elect to seek arbitration or file a claim in small claims court, you must first send to EdCuration, by certified mail, a written notice of your claim that (i) describes the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; (ii) sets forth the specific relief sought; and (iii) includes a physical address and email address where you may be reached (“Notice
”). The Notice must be addressed to: EdCuration, Inc., 2520 Fossil Trace Court, Golden, CO 80403 (“Notice Address
”). You may download or copy a form Notice at www.adr.org. If EdCuration and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within sixty (60) days after the Notice is received, you or EdCuration may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
Initiation of Arbitration
. You may download or copy a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org.
Consumer Arbitration Rules
. The arbitration will be governed by the AAA’s then current Consumer Arbitration Rules, as modified by the terms of the Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Agreement and the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules, the terms of the Agreement will apply.
. Each party will bear its own fees in connection with the arbitration, including the expense of its own counsel, experts, witnesses, and preparation and presentation of evidence at any arbitration hearing.
. If your claim is for US$25,000 or less, you and EdCuration agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents or through a telephonic hearing. You may also request an in-person hearing, which the arbitrator may grant at his or her discretion. If the arbitrator grants an in-person hearing, such hearing will be conducted either at a mutually agreed location or a location determined by the AAA or the arbitrator. In such an in-person hearing, the parties, or any of their witnesses, have the right to participate remotely by way of videoconference or some similar means. If your claim exceeds US$25,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the arbitrator. All in-person hearings will be held in Denver, Colorado.
No Class Action
. You and EdCuration agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, representative, consolidated, or mass action. Neither you nor EdCuration may join or consolidate claims by or against a third party or arbitrate or otherwise participate in any claim as a class representative, class member or in a private attorney general capacity. If this provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 14 shall be null and void.
. Any arbitration will be confidential. Neither you, EdCuration, the AAA, nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content (including any oral or written submissions), or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by Applicable Law or for purposes of enforcing or challenging of the arbitration award.
. You may opt out of this dispute resolution procedure by providing written notice to EdCuration at the Notice Address no later than thirty (30) calendar days from the date of your purchase of EdCuration products or services (or date of first use, in the case of free products or services). Opting out of this dispute resolution procedure will not otherwise affect the coverage or applicability of the Agreement or your ability to use EdCuration products or services in any way.
Time Limitation on Claims
. You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with EdCuration and this Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- Choice of Law and Forum
Without limiting Section 14 of this Agreement and your relationship with EdCuration, disputes between the Parties shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to conflict of laws principles AND WILL SPECIFICALLY NOT BE GOVERNED BY THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS, IF OTHERWISE APPLICABLE. Subject to Section 14, the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce this Agreement in the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect, and such provision will be reformed in a manner to effectuate the original intent of the parties as closely as possible and remain enforceable. If such reformation is not possible in a manner that is enforceable, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms, and the remaining terms will remain in effect. This is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement may not be changed, waived or modified except by EdCuration posting such changes, waivers or modifications within the Services. If any employee of EdCuration offers to modify this Agreement, he or she is not acting as an agent for EdCuration or speaking on EdCuration’s behalf. You may not rely, and should not act in reliance on, any statement or communication from an employee of EdCuration or anyone else purporting to act on EdCuration’s behalf. This Agreement is between you and EdCuration; there are no third-party beneficiaries. You are responsible for compliance with all Applicable Laws, including United States export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Neither this Agreement nor any right, obligation or remedy hereunder is assignable, transferable, delegable or sublicensable by you except with EdCuration’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, transfer, delegation or sublicense shall be null and void. EdCuration may assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement or any right or obligation or remedy hereunder in its sole discretion. EdCuration shall not be in breach of this Agreement nor liable for any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Agreement, if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served, in the case of EdCuration, at email@example.com or any other alternative address designated by EdCuration from time to time or, in your case, to contact information you choose to provide us. Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the e‑mail is sent. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. As used in this Agreement, “including” means “including without limitation”.