This Acceptable Use Policy is established by EdCuration Inc., a Colorado corporation (“EdCuration,” “we,” “us,” “our”) sets forth responsibilities, obligations, and restrictions arising out of your use of our websites, applications, and other products, services, and platforms, including our website accessible at edcuration.com (collectively, the “Service
”). By using the Service, creating a Service account, indicating your assent to the Terms of Service for the Service (the “Terms of Service
”) in any way (e.g., by clicking “I Agree” or a similar mechanism), or by otherwise accessing and using the Service, you accept and agree to comply with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy
”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Policy, you may not use or access the Service. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in us terminating or suspending your use of the Service and potential civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against you. This Policy is incorporated by reference and governed by the Terms of Service or any other written agreement between you and EdCuration governing the Service. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Prohibited Use of the Service
The Service may not be used in any manner that is illegal, inappropriate, objectionable, deceptive, harmful, exploitative, abusive violates any person’s rights, or that may cause harm to any person, the Service, or EdCuration, in each case as determined by EdCuration in its discretion. Prohibited use of the Service include, but is not limited to, using the Service to:
- Transmit, or direct the transmission of, any advertising, marketing or other messaging if Administrator has not obtained the consent, if and only to the extent consent is required by law, from the recipient.
- Transmit any messaging that is offensive, obscene, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or contains tortious material.
- Providing false ratings or reviews for third-party products and services.
- Engage in messaging that promotes, incites or instructs unlawful matters.
- Engage in messaging that is otherwise unlawful.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate or mislead EdCuration, a EdCuration representative, another user, or any other person or entity.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Service, EdCuration or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
- Engage in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities, including any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations, including the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (or any similar or analogous anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any other jurisdiction).
- Use the Service in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise), including unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Use the Service to harvest or otherwise collect information about others from users, including email addresses or phone numbers, without their consent to provide such information.
- Create a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a text message or phone call.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other person’s or entity’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack (or use the Service to engage in such an attack).
- Otherwise interfere with the functionality of the Service.
- Alter, modify, reconfigure, reverse engineer the Service or use the Service and any other third-party code, files, script or program to automatically send messages or in any manner that violates the terms of this Policy or applicable law.
- Use any features offered in connection with the Service (including any proprietary code, files, script, or URL shorteners) outside of the Switchboard mobile app and related website.
- Use any phone numbers which were randomly or sequentially generated from any other third-party code, files, script or program in connection with the Service.
- Attempt to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Service.
- Ratings and Reviews
- You may only provide such comments or reviews if you have actually, and in good faith, used the applicable products or services in the 24-month period prior to your comment or review.
- When you leave comments or provide a review, you agree to be truthful and accurate and your reviews and comments must be appropriate and relevant to the product or service that you’re reviewing.
- Your comments and reviews should be unbiased, objective, and should be made without any conflict of interest.
- You must be respectful of others’ confidential information, such as personal information.
- Your comments and reviews may not promote any other products or services.
- Amendments to this Policy
This Policy may be modified at any time, for any reason, and at our sole discretion. You should review this Policy periodically to be aware of and understand any changes. A revised version of this Policy will be effective as of the date it is posted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event we make a material change to this Policy, we will attempt to provide you with notice of such change by posting a notice on our website and to the email address you provide to us when you register your account, after which your access and use of the Service shall be subject to the updated version of this Policy.